Card of the Week

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone! Lately I’ve had so many orders to work on that I haven’t had any time to just play with all my crafting tools to satisfy my creative needs, or make new items to sell. So I made it a goal of mine to take a break from making orders once a week to make something for fun. Last night after finishing up some orders I decided to stay up an extra hour to make this cute card! 
I’m very thankful that I can make money selling the things I make. Working on custom orders doesn’t feel like work at all; but there are times when I feel like I need to create something new—instead of making the same thing over and over. As a matter of fact, I feel like that often. If I don’t make something new I tend to feel restless or bored and I can’t help but think about making something new until I actually get a chance to make something new. 

Now that I made this card, I should be ok until next week, lol. Also, in case you were wondering what I used to create this card I’ll go ahead and show you the tools I used to create this card: 

·         Lawn Fawn Stamp set: Love ‘n Breakfast
·         Lawn Fawn Stamp Set: Flying by
·         Paper stack sheets
·         Kraft Card stock
·         Circle craft punch
·         Black ink
·         Scissors
·         Washi tape

Hope you’ve enjoyed this mini-post! & Feel free to check out this quick video--just practicing my video skills :-D 


Card of the Week #1 from Nicole Gavaldon on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation, and I love the colors you've incorporated. Light blue and natural browns. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!! really loved it... and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |