Card of the Week #7

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I know I keep going back and forth between Halloween and Christmas items but I can’t help myself. I’m in love with these holidays and I can’t help but work on them both at the same time, haha. I have to admit that I’m also working on Christmas items because within the virtual shopping world it’s best to be ready three months prior to the upcoming holidays, like Christmas. So as of now I’m already stockpiling the things I want to sell in my shop; and, this card is one of the OOAK cards that’ll be available in my shop soon.

I’m so in love with this card. This Christmas I have a feeling that the popular Christmas theme will be the red and white peppermint colors. The red and white colors is one of the reasons why I love Christmas so much—that and all the wonderful smells of Christmas too. 
I used Kraft card stock for the base of this card (my favorite type of cardstock), and I used ivory card stock for the border. The stamped used for this border can be found here, on the Lawn Fawn website. The gingerbread girl and the sentiment can be found in that set as well. Did you happen to notice the sweet little text bubble? It’s one of my new favorite things, as far as stamps go, and you can find those and more in different shapes and sizes here. Definitely a must have for papercrafters or stamp lovers. 
Lastly, I’ve packaged my card in this cellophane card sleeve and for more information on where I purchased these you can check out the blog post I dedicated to it by clicking here
Thanks for stopping by for another card of the week! I hope this will spark some inspiration! 

2 comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |