Card of the Week is back and my computer is still down...

Friday, May 24, 2013

I thought today would be a great day to bring back my 'Card of the week' posts' because my computer is still down and I don't have a way to edit photo's at home anymore (until my computer is fixed). I made this card during the week and I had to wait until today to edit it on my boyfriends computer. Even though I've been feeling a bit stressed because my computer is totally dead, I still managed to find some peace while creating this card. I used the newly released 'Blue Skies' stamp set by Lawn Fawn and the matching dies, too. I seriously had so much fun making this card, and for some reason it's my favorite! At the beginning of the week I purchased some new distress inks and used them to create the blue sky in the background. I also used a masking technique with the clouds, and a tone on tone look by using the same distress ink to add the stars. I think I'm going to save this card for the new craft room I'm designing for myself. I'd like to have a shelf of all the things I can make on display! Let me know what you think of this card, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Have a great weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card! I can't wait to get my hands on that new set! I like the idea of a shelf with all of your projects on display. Have fun redesigning your craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!

    I hope you are able to get a new computer soon!


    <><

    http://ChristieCottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Nicole! I love the pretty background!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |