Getting Ready for Fall

Monday, August 25, 2014

Early this morning I had to run over to Michaels to pick up a few things I needed to complete an order, and while I was there I thought I might also pick up a few things to get me into the spirit of Fall (since it's right around the corner). One of the things I love about fall are all of the pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon scents that are released in stores--so I picked up a pumpkin spice diffuser for my craft room. What better way to get in me mood for creating Halloween DIY's and get my ideas rolling for Thanksgiving. I also purchased these really cute skull paper straws and some, black soot, Distress ink. I'm already getting ideas. I have lots of fun projects coming up on my blog and on the Lawn Fawn blog and Youtube channel as well. I can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

  1. And I can't wait to see them! I think I'll buy tons LF goodies this time. Now is the time. lol

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |